Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTESTDKPLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 129 registered users
The newest registered user is Ema

Our users have posted a total of 985 messages in 232 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Jonn
Application Canttouchmé Vote_lcapApplication Canttouchmé Voting_barApplication Canttouchmé Vote_rcap 
Freakandel
Application Canttouchmé Vote_lcapApplication Canttouchmé Voting_barApplication Canttouchmé Vote_rcap 
SHeeRWaVe
Green
Fallagar
Razo
Divlji
Grifin
Luke
Dogfear E M O

Application Canttouchmé

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MC

Application Canttouchmé Empty
PostSubject: Application Canttouchmé   Application Canttouchmé EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:30 am

Work/studies: Last year of highschool
Ventrilo 3.0 installed and working headset?: I have vent but i dont like using my mic (I do have one if really really needed)

About your char:

Name: Canttouchmé
Class: Rogue
Spec: Muti (31/3/2) and Muti (31/2/3)
Professions: Leatherworking and skinning

As you apply with this character, and we would like to get you in,
please don't come up with the question of making one of your alts, your main, after
a certain amount of time.

Raid experience: I only raided in wotlk since i was lvl 53 when wotlk came out. I cleared everything in naxx, 12/14 in ulduar and 5/5 ToC normal on my pala. On my rogue i cleared ICC 11/12. For some reason i always get stuck on the last boss, clearing everything but that last boss. (Yogg in uld, LK in ICC and anub in toc on my rogue)

Why would you like to join Godlike?: Because I am looking for an active pvp guild since I'm cutting back on raiding. I am quite the pvp junky so I think Godiike would be a good guild for me.

Do you have friends in Godlike?: Not that I know off

Your previous guilds: On my old realm (Blade's Edge) i was in The legion of Heroes, Endeavor and Ignis. All 3 disbanded. On Ragnaros I've been in Apex and Semper Fidelis. Apex disbanded.

Why did you leave your previous guild?: I left because it was a very inactive guild, with nobody in guild chat and only 1 raid a week which i couldn't even attend to. Besides that i decided i would be better off in a guild with more focus on pvp.

Can you raid on wednesday, thursday, sunday?: Well, on Wednesday i got football training so that's a no. Thursday and Sunday should be np although raiding isn't my priority.

Will you be fully prepared with potions, elixirs, foods, addons, specs etc ? When i raid I'm always fully prepared

Additional comments: I would mostly like to join Godiike for the pvp, so raiding isn't my priority
Back to top Go down
Luke
Regular
Regular
Luke

Application Canttouchmé Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Canttouchmé   Application Canttouchmé EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:10 pm

Application declined - Thanks for your interest
Back to top Go down

Application Canttouchmé
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Recruitments :: Recruitments-
Jump to: