Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTESTDKPLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 129 registered users
The newest registered user is Ema

Our users have posted a total of 985 messages in 232 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Jonn
Elemental Shaman Vote_lcapElemental Shaman Voting_barElemental Shaman Vote_rcap 
Freakandel
SHeeRWaVe
Green
Fallagar
Razo
Divlji
Grifin
Luke
Dogfear E M O

Elemental Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nyjal-

Elemental Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Shaman   Elemental Shaman EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:30 pm

About yourself: Hai! My name is Joni, no care about surname i guess. I'm from Finland, but i live in Sweden (Gothenburg)! I speak 3 languages. I usually party alot on weekends with my friends and stuff. Chicks chicks chicks! =D

Work/studies: Study/Work
Ventrilo 3.0 installed and working headset?: Ventrilo 3.0 is installed and Razer Megalodon! Aye aye...

About your char: Hai again, now my name is Nyjal i guess, no care about the surname? (jk) Pre-ICC hardcore player (rerolling elemental for Cataclysm)!

Name: Nyjal
Class: Female Draenei
Spec: No info yet, not PvE elemental atm
Professions: Inscription/Herbalism

As you apply with this character, and we would like to get you in,
please don't come up with the question of making one of your alts, your main, after
a certain amount of time.

Raid experience: Cleared everything Pre-ICC except Anub'arak 25 HC. (Tries on him to 30%)

Why would you like to join Godlike?: Cause I find you great somehow =)

Do you have friends in Godlike?: Not irl, but some =P

Your previous guilds: Fatalis

Why did you leave your previous guild?: They migrated to Outland, at that they're known as "Union".

Can you raid on wednesday, thursday, sunday?: YES! =D=D Ofc, count on me!

Will you be fully prepared with potions, elixirs, foods, addons, specs etc ? Aye, every time!

Additional comments: No comments!

Honest answers are very much appreciated! But if we find out you lied about anything, i guess it's
clear what will happen. Your application will decide wether we will consider you or not, so take
your time and impress us!

Thanks for your application.

Note:
If your appilication contains a link that is not your armory profile link, your thread will be
removed immediatly.
Back to top Go down
Luke
Regular
Regular
Luke

Elemental Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman   Elemental Shaman EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:22 am

application accepted please whisper me in game for invite.
Back to top Go down

Elemental Shaman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Recruitments :: Recruitments-
Jump to: