Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTESTDKPLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 129 registered users
The newest registered user is Ema

Our users have posted a total of 985 messages in 232 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Jonn
Bingobjarne - Gnome Warlock Vote_lcapBingobjarne - Gnome Warlock Voting_barBingobjarne - Gnome Warlock Vote_rcap 
Freakandel
Bingobjarne - Gnome Warlock Vote_lcapBingobjarne - Gnome Warlock Voting_barBingobjarne - Gnome Warlock Vote_rcap 
SHeeRWaVe
Green
Fallagar
Razo
Divlji
Grifin
Luke
Dogfear E M O

Bingobjarne - Gnome Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bingobja

Bingobjarne - Gnome Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Bingobjarne - Gnome Warlock   Bingobjarne - Gnome Warlock EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 1:34 pm

About yourself: I'm overall a happy player Smile

Work/studies: Ås Ungdomskole.
Ventrilo 3.0 installed and working headset?: Indeed Smile

About your char:

Name: Bingobjarne
Class: Warlock
Spec: Destro.
Professions: None yet:p

As you apply with this character, and we would like to get you in,
please don't come up with the question of making one of your alts, your main, after
a certain amount of time.

Raid experience: 6/12 Icc, full toc ulduar and naxx.

Why would you like to join Godlike?: I have alot of respec for the guild and it's players. Also all of my friends are there Smile

Do you have friends in Godlike?: Yeah, many. Vilde, Dior, Cratos, Reward, Hazey, Defiln & Pewbacca. I'm also Dior's brother!=P

Your previous guilds: Gjøkeredet.

Why did you leave your previous guild?: Factionchanged to alliance.

Can you raid on wednesday, thursday, sunday?: Aye.

Will you be fully prepared with potions, elixirs, foods, addons, specs etc ? Aye.

Additional comments: I'm actually not on armory as I just faction changed.

Honest answers are very much appreciated! But if we find out you lied about anything, i guess it's
clear what will happen. Your application will decide wether we will consider you or not, so take
your time and impress us!

Thanks for your application.

Note:
If your appilication contains a link that is not your armory profile link, your thread will be
removed immediatly.
Back to top Go down
Luke
Regular
Regular
Luke

Bingobjarne - Gnome Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bingobjarne - Gnome Warlock   Bingobjarne - Gnome Warlock EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:12 pm

Application accepted - Welcome aboard
Back to top Go down

Bingobjarne - Gnome Warlock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Recruitments :: Recruitments-
Jump to: